23.3.10

blog award


i got a blog award today from lola,

1. my nickname is Tigger for reasons my friends that know me would understand.
2. i was born in new zealand and will always be a kiwi :)
3. i am pretty lazy
4. i suck a maths (i have failed every math test i have ever taken)
5. i really like chemistry
6. i like being weird and when someone calls me normal its an insult
7. I'm really stubborn and opinionated which is not the best mixture.

the people im giving this to are:
CTRL + ▲
they call me red head

if you Accept this Award You Must:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the award and place it on you blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers
6. Post links to the 2 or more blogs you have nominated

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment, hope you had a great day :D

xx. A