11.1.10

new zealand


I know its really late but MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! i had a good christmas and got lots of things :) new zealand was fun and very weird but good:) but being back in Australia in 43 degree heat makes me want new zealand so bad :(

Some times i think my life is like a movie that anything can happen in and how things are going now that isn't going to change any time soon :( but thats life i suppose.
here is one photo that my dad took of me in Taupo :) more to come. Now i have to go to work.

xx. A

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have to ask: do you mind if photos of you go up on my blog? Oh and tell your dad this photo has amazing composition, yes JJ?
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment, hope you had a great day :D

xx. A